Nolan Heller Kauffman routinely represents banks and other lenders, as well as borrowers, in connection with business, real estate and other commercial loan transactions. Our attorneys are experienced and skilled in all aspects of commercial financing transactions, including negotiating loan terms, drafting loan documents, analyzing and advising on security and collateral issues, addressing real estate title issues, and handling closings, in connection with a wide variety of transactions, such as those involving:
- Complex commercial real estate and asset-based credit facilities;
- Construction lending;
- Commercial leasing transactions;
- Municipal finance;
- Commercial portfolio sales;
- Mezzanine lending;
- Syndicated and participated loan transactions; and
- Depository account control agreements.
Our award-winning attorneys have the legal knowledge and real-world experience to close the most complicated financial transactions. Please contact us today for more information.